2 oz PREMIUM Rose Water Astringent - Herbal Face Toner
This is not your mother's rosewater. This is an intense and powerful rose petal tincture that is used as a clarifying astringent.
Organic roses and premium Polish Rectified Spirits (botanical based).
The usage of rosewater dates back to early Egypt, when Cleopatra (yes, Cleopatra) used the natural product in her skincare regime.
Here is what it is good for:
1. Rosewater helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
2. "Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores", says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Skincare Expert.
3. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
4. Due to its antibacterial properties, rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
6. Due to the astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
7. The aroma of roses is said to be a powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
8. The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat mild scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalize hair growth.
9. The scent of rose water on your pillow also helps you sleep better after a long day, making you wake up refreshed.
10. It also helps aging skin, keeping fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
This is a 2 oz size glass spray bottle. Just apply to face after washing with an organic cotton round, then moisturize. (With our Green Tea Serum or Perfect skin cream!!!)
And as always if picking up from our lockbox in Elmira,
(Located at approximately 1 Sullivan Crest Rd Elmira, NY between Sullivan Crest Rd and Log Haven Acres Rd. on County Route 60 off Jerusalem Hill Rd - You can't miss it!)
*Be sure to use code PICKUP to remove shipping charges, at checkout, and make sure to press OK after you enter the code.
Then, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the time and date you would like to pick up, and we will send you the lockbox door code.
Please keep in mind that everything is made FRESH and in small batches so we will always need at least 24 hours notice for a lockbox order pick up, possible more if a weekend.
If having your order shipped, please allow 3 days to 1 week for delivery and you will receive notification when it ships.
Thanks for understanding, and thanks for your order! 😉♥️